Is Integrative Medicine Right for Me?
If you are looking for any ol’ doctor just to ‘renew your meds,’ or a hospital-based physician comfortable in the “status quo” of conventional medicine, then I am not the right doctor for you. Answer the following questions honestly to see if an integrative doctor is a good fit for you.
1. Are you tired of doctors spending only 10 minutes with you?
2. Are you told “your tests are normal” but you still don’t feel well?
3. Are you constantly tired but told, “there’s nothing wrong with you”?
4. Are you ready to DO THE WORK and partner with your doctor to optimize your health?
5. Are you willing to discuss your symptoms and provide regular feedback to Doctor Burton by email on your status?
6. Are you willing to change your supplements and current medications based on Doctor Burton’s recommendations?
7. Do you agree to contact Dr. Burton immediately by email or phone (during office hours) on any change in your health status?
If you answered yes to each of these questions, Integrative medicine may be a good fit for you.